Coating based on Aluminum/Chromium Nitride. The main characteristics of the AlCrN coating are high resistance to oxidation and good maintenance of hardness at high temperatures, allowing excellent resistance to abrasive wear and thus extending the life of the coated surface.
Suitable for dry milling operations in severe conditions such as highly alloyed or hardened steels, sheet metal deep drawing, die casting moulds. Available in AlCrN Std and AlCrN MGN versions.
For more information about the different versions, contact CRT technical department.
- Optimal resistance to oxidation at high temperatures
- Retention of hardness at high temperature.
- Excellent resistance to abrasive wear
- Extending the life of the coated parts
- Dry Milling
- Working of highly alloyed or hardened steels
- Deep drawing of high thickness metal sheets
- Die casting moulds
|Microhardness HV||2500-3000 HV|
|Thickness (µm)*||2 - 8|
|Friction coefficient ( vs. 100Cr6 )||Nd|
|Deposition temperature||450°C - 480°C|
|Max operating temperature||1100°C|
* Thickness may vary according to customer requirements and/or application